In early 2015, Impact was blessed to begin a partnership with the Arms of Hope Family Outreach Program. Arms of Hope is a non-profit Christian organization that assists children and single-mother families in need in numerous ways. Services provided through the Family Outreach Center at Impact include:
· Networking and referrals to other non-profit agencies and organizations to ensure that each family can receive the maximum amount of support available
· Facilitate and offer Christian counseling to help heal wounds and begin the journey to emotional stability
· Connect the families to Impact, which will provide a safe place to worship and introduce the family to a community of Christ-followers
· Provide practical life skills training including budgeting, parenting skills, and help with the job application process
· Financial assistance for rent, utilities, and education
Arms of Hope facilities also include Medina Campus and Boles Campus, which have over 135 years of experience in comprehensive residential care programs for children and single mom families. The Family Outreach Program additionally connects families dealing with hardship and life’s challenges to the resources they need, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual, in Denton, Dallas and San Antonio.
Please contact Leslie Salinas at or Marilyn Flores at and feel free to call at 713-868-1309 if you or someone you know is in need of our services. You can also visit the Arms of Hope website at armsofhope.org for more information.