We have been blessed tremendously by our partnership with Arms of Hope! Arms of Hope is a non-profit Christian organization that assists children and single-mother families in need. Their facilities include Medina Children’s Home and Boles Children’s Home, which combined have over 135 years of experience in comprehensive residential care programs for children. Arms of Hope also reaches out to people in poverty through its Family Outreach programs in Dallas, San Antonio, and now Impact in Houston, where it partners with an area church to connect families dealing with hardship to the resources that they need, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual.
- Networking and referrals to other non-profit agencies and organizations to ensure that each family can receive the maximum amount of support available
- Facilitate and offer Christian counseling to help heal wounds and begin the journey to emotional stability
- Connect the families to Impact, which will provide a safe place to worship and introduce the family to a community of Christ-followers
- Provide practical life skills training including budgeting, parenting skills and help with the job application process
- Help with rent, groceries and utilities costs
Please contact Leslie Salinas at email@example.com or 713-868-1309 if you or someone you know is in need of our services.